Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walmart Deals? Anyone????

I RARELY go to Walmart (I have 2 teenagers, and 4 children kindergarten and under--so shopping at Walmart is a NIGHTMARE...too many distractions) So, please,if you know of any Walmart deals, let me know so I can pass them on!

Rexburg Walmart is having some KILLER case lot sales starting Saturday and going for 2 weeks. I called a local (Nampa, ID) Walmart to see if the Wally's in this district will be having the same sale. She wasn't sure, but was going to talk to the GM and get back with me...I'll let you know as soon as I find out. Otherwise, call your local Walmart and check, because it looked like a FABULOUS sale! Here is the link to check out Rexburg WalMart's sale (and hopefully ours and yours!) I'll update when I know.

UPDATE!!! Our local Walmarts (Boise area) are NOT doing the caselot sale. Bummer!

http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115885

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walmart honors everyone's ads... So if Albertsons has their brand on sale then you can buy Walmarts brand for that price.