Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shelf Reliance at Costco

Thanks Jama for this info:
I was just at Boise Costco today and they are selling the Shelf Reliance food storage shelving there through next Saturday. The guy told me they are lots cheaper during this promotion than they are online. One of the larger shelves which normally sells for $459.00 is $269.00 right now if you buy it there. Just thought I would let you know so you could add it to your blog. If anyone is thinking of buying these shelves, now is a good time.

2 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

We went and bought one! I have been looking (and coveting) one of these for months! Thanks to your post we were able to go buy one and save ourselves almost $200 dollars! It's a stellar deal and a huge space saver for food storage, I can't wait to set mine up tonight! Thanks again for posting this!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Hooray for you! They are super awesome systems. Your patience paid off splendidly!