Monday, May 4, 2009

Just got back from Albies...

I bought 20 of the Dannon Light and Fit yogurts (price is 20/ $10) and ended up paying $6.50 for 20. When you buy $10 worth right now, you get an instant $2 off, then they had a blinkie coupon machine right in front of it for "buy 6, get one free!" so I used 3 of those, taking another $1.50 off, making it 20 yogurts for $6.50. Not too bad!

I also bought some of the Ball Park ANGUS BEEF FRANKS lower fat, full taste Hot Dogs There is a coupon in the ad to get these for $2.58 a package, limit 4 packages (reg price is $5.49) On the Lower Fat packages, there were $1 peel-off coupons. I took 4 to the register and asked the cashier if the lower fat version counted (it just set "assorted" on the coupon). She said, "Well, lets see if it scans!" The coupon scanned, and so I got them for $1.58 a package.

No comments: