Thursday, January 29, 2009

Orville Redenbachers popcorn Deal-update

I just got back from Albertsons where I got 16 boxes of Orville redenbachers Microwave Popcorn for $9.40, but I got $5 back, so if you count that, then it came to $4.40 for 16 boxes!

Here's EXACTLY what I did...printed out 2 coupons for $1/1 box at http://www.simpleanddelicious.com/special-offers/coupon-central.jsp
got the 2 coupons from Jan 18th Sunday Paper (Smart Source section) for $1/2 boxes
At the Albertsons, I got the coupon from the display that says "FREE Extra Box with Coupon" This coupon makes it so you buy 1, get 3 free. So you need 4 of those to buy 16 boxes.

Get 16 boxes of popcorn, 4 coupons from the store display, and 4 coupons from internet or newspaper. Pay. Should come to $9.40 or so after coupons (depending which ones you have). After you pay and cashier shuts the drawer, get your $5 OYNO!
Yahoo! There you have it! 16 boxes popcorn for $4.40!

If you have access to more than 1 printer, you can print 2 of the $1 coupons at each printer...making it an even better deal. Our Albertsons (Cherry Lane in Meridian) has the "Free Extra Box" coupons at the register, and if you can find "Bill" over there, he may have some of the $1/2 coupons left.

OYNO stands for On Your Next Order. It is a coupon that prints at the register that you can use on your next purchase of anything. When I bought my 16 popcorns, I also did the buy 1 get 1 free culinary circle pizza with 2 free doctor peppers. I did this in 2 separate orders. First I bought the popcorn, paid $9.40, got my $5 OYNO, then I bought my 2 pizza's and 2 Dr P, which came to $6.49, used my $1 off coupon (see post below), used my $5 OYNO from the popcorn, so out of pocket was $.88 with tax.

UPDATE (Feb 3rd) The $5 OYNO is no longer printing as of Saturday. But the popcorn is still buy one get one free, or buy 1 get 3 free with instore coupon. (This deal ends today though!)

No comments: