Wednesday, January 7, 2009

GREAT DIAPERS DEAL!!!--Albertsons

As part of the "Get $15 back when you spend $30" Deal listed below are Pampers Diapers, which ALSO qualifies for the "Spend $25 on baby products, get $5 back" deal. So...when you buy 3 packages of the pampers diapers--the ones that are on sale for $10.69 or $10.00--you will get $15 back AND $5 back! So 3 packages of diapers will end up being $10 bucks! And if you can find coupons you can use those AND you can use the "Double your coupon" coupon in the ad, and get them for even less! For example, if you had 3 $1 off coupons, and used the "double your coupons coupon" in the ad, you would save an additional $6, making them $4 for 3 bags diapers! I called my Albertsons and had them order me a couple cases in the sizes I needed, because you'll probably be lucky to find these once the word gets out...

Remember, to get the $20 back (in $5 catalina coupons, usable on your next purchases), buy EXACTLY 3 packages of the $10 pampers at a time. You can buy more, just keep buying in sets of 3. You can use the $20 coupons that print out towards additional sets of three diaper, or on anything else.

4 comments:

Ruuddudes said...

I SO would've done this if Brig hadn't just started using the potty chair!

Danielle Rappleye said...

What an awesome deal!!!!Thanks for the info. Hopefully I can get out before they are all gone!

Beth said...

Just a note that the 15.00 coupons you get back can't be used for p&g products, so you can't roll them over to buy more diapers. You can roll over the 5.00 coupon though. Love the site! Thanks!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Beth, you are right, I hadn't noticed on the $15 coupons, that they do say not to use on P&G products. But Albertsons is taking them on anything (except alcohol & cigs:) The managers I've talked to are encouraging people to keep rolling them over, so, I guess it's ok...
Thanks for your comments and visiting my site! I'll try to keep you informed of other great deals in the future...and let us know of good deals you find, too!