Thursday, November 12, 2009

Please Help Nicole!

My friend, Nicole is trying to win a smile makeover from 1800dentist. She needs your vote! Please help me help her out by going HERE
to vote for her. You can vote once a day from each computer you have access to. Wouldn't this be an AWESOME way that all of us could help make a dream come true? It only takes a second! Let's help Nicole win!
Here's an excerpt from her application:
"I feel my smile holds me back from being me. I'm cautious of how I laugh if I'm laughing too hard to make sure I don't look ugly. I don't eat foods that I would love to eat because the front of my mouth doesn't touch. I eat slowly because I'm afraid I'll bite down too hard in the back of my mouth where I have a sensitive tooth that takes the brunt force of all my chewing. My smile not only makes me self-conscious of how I act and feel around people but it also hurts me on a daily basis."
Nicole has been told by orthodontists that it would take about $25,000 to fix her teeth.
Please join me in voting for nicole! http://www.1800dentist.com/my-smile-bites/nicole-c-meridian-id-dentist-fall09

Pass this on!

No comments: