Thursday, October 29, 2009

FREE photo calendar HURRY ends 10/30

Thanks to For the Mommas for this information. It is from Vista Print.

**UPDATE: I just ordered my calendar and in the checkout, it added a photo upload fee $2.49. It recommended uploading 13 and I had 13 but the one wouldn't work right so I ended up uploading more. Maybe I wouldn't have had the free if only 13 were uploaded. So mine was still cheap but not as cheap as it possibly could have been.

Now through tomorrow only, you can get photo calendars FREE! You will need to pay shipping but for $5.49, you get 12 month calendar with a different photo for every month. These are great gifts for grandparents!

customized photo calendar

You can get 3 for $15.99 if you choose! There are over 102 different design options available.

wall calendars

You can also get these desk calendars as well for just shipping or 5 for $15.99!!

calendar2

You can check it out HERE.

1 comment:

Kally said...

I already got my calendars done but blast I would have loved to paid for only shipping, instead of 10.00 per calendar.