Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Membership to Idaho Athletic Club for $200 for 15 months!

My good friend Eve-Lu writes:

"Hi! I have a deal that I would love to share with your readers. I have a corporate membership at Idaho Athletic Club. I can add new members to my membership (can't currently have a membership) for $200 for 15 months, $212 with tax. That's $14.13 per month. This membership is good at ALL Idaho Athletic Club locations and Total Woman. This includes the new facility in Eagle, formerly Rocky Mountain Fitness. "

WOW! IS THAT KILLER OR WHAT? If you are interested, post a comment and I'll get you in touch with Eva-Lu. Thanks a ton!!!

3 comments:

The Royal Family said...

http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/08/staples-brother-label-maker-for-1000.html

Check out the Label maker deal at Staples!!!

I got my Albies groceries today
RP: 270.09
SP: 151.48
Paid : 61.84
Used MF: 89.15

WAHOO!!! for not getting the newpaper, I think I did well!

Thanks for motivating me!

Brandy (Ross) King

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

That ROCKS! (can I borrow it???) j/k! :-)

The Royal Family said...

OT

have you or anyone done the kraft 25.00 MIR deal. I just learned the prices ended last night although the rebate goes until the 22nd so i'm bummed... wanted to know if anyone got this deal since I didn't. I will do it reg price anyway cause its still free... but i'm bugged.

XOXO